Download official VLC Media Player for Windows, PC/Laptop
VLC is one of the most popular media players ever created. It is free of cost, open source and can be used across almost all the platforms.
VLC media player app specifications :
- Developer –VideoLAN
- Programming languages - core: C, GUI: C++ and Objective C
- Type – media player
- License – GNU Lesser General public license
- Number of languages supported – 48 languages are supported
- Operating systems – Windows, Windows NT, Linux, Android, macOS, iOS, Apple TV, Tizen, and OS/2
- App size – 28 MB
For the web search ‘ VLC player download for PC ‘, you’ll find a lot of websites listed in the result. Some of these websites offer you the version of player compatible with the Windows operating system. You can download the VLC media player for your PC, without any charges, from the trusted and authentic sources. Do not download the VLC player from unknown sources as it might lead to the loading of harmful malware onto your system and cause damages to the device.
Download and install the VLC media player on your computer :
You can easily download the VLC app for your PC, by following the simple steps given below :
- Open your web browser and search for VideoLAN website.
- Click on the link to the website and select download VLC.
- Choose the operating system for which you wish to download the VLC player.
- The next step involves, saving the file to your selected location on your computer.
- Wait for the installation file to get downloaded.
- After the downloading comes the installation part, for this open the installation file you just downloaded.
- Select the language you prefer.
- Read the license terms for the app and click on the ‘next ‘ button.
- Select the components you want to install by clicking on them. Click on the ‘next’ button.
- Select the install location you want, and then click on the ‘next’ button.
- Wait for the file to install (it might take 2-3 minutes).
- After the successful installation click on ‘finish ‘.
- Run the app to see If it is working properly or not.
If you are tired of the windows media player and want a better video watching experience, it’s time to switch to the VLC media player. The VLC player with its many features, including video normalization and easy subtitles selection would not disappoint you.